Friday 4 October 2013

An Old Review...

Hey guys,

So I found an old blog of mine *eep* and it had a couple reviews up there so I thought I'd post one. It's a review on one of my favourite series and although this review doesn't say much I'm planning on re-reading the series (new release soon!) and posting an even better review!! So, here you go...

***
Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness #2) - by P.T Michelle

So, I've been a bit slow with my reading lately, which is SO unusual for me it's not even funny!
I just finished Lucid, which is the second book in the Brightest Kind of Darkness series by P.T. Michelle, and may I just say, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!


So this book continues on with Ethan and Nara, but Ethan's absent due to the fact that he's trying to patch up his relationship with his family. Nara's all alone and deathly misses Ethan and so to keep him in her thought's she's made him a journal with information about raven's, to try and help him with his tattoo.


I really really want to write more but I'm scared I'll give away the story, and I don't want to do that! I loved this book and was SO devastated when it ended at 3 am that I went and joined P.T Michelle's newsletter so I wouldn't miss out on anything! I have to say it was a little bit of a slow read and, literally, just when I get hooked it ends. I don't know if that was the intent, but the technique works if she wants people to continue reading her series!


I can't really expand except to say that I would definitely recommend this read, but read the first book first if you haven't already. There's nothing that stood out to me a particularly amazing, just an overall sense of wonderness (is that a word? Oh, who cares!) that eclipses the series. Some books get you hooked through the writing, other's the story. I think this is a bit of both!!


So, overall, I have one more comment, that has nothing to do with the book (and yes, I do like italics). Just to let anyone know that if they want to suggest a book for me to read then I'm open to suggestions and I'll post my review :)


Have fun reading!!


***

So, there you have it! One of my first reviews, ladies and gentlemen!!

Queen of Reading,
Keep on reading, forget the dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment