Wednesday 13 March 2013

Psycho Thriller based on Macbeth

So, we've been given a task this week at school that goes something like this:

Write a psycho-thriller with approximately 2000 words.

That was it.

Legit.

So, of course I was like: 'pshh! no problem!'
But then I was like: 'oh wait, what's a psycho thriller?'

So, I wrote this whole thing, and it was AMAZEBALLS, if I do say so myself. So then my friends come along and read it. Here are their impressions:

First Impression: WHAT THE WHAT?!
Second Impression: Oh my god, Jenna. TOO MUCH BLOOD, TOO MUCH BLOOD!
Third Impression: Wait, what did you mean by....? I can't stop thinking about it.

It was pretty hilarious, honestly, but I didn't really have the heart to laugh.

So now I showed it to my mum and she's like: 'oh, that's cool. but take out.... and ......'
So of course I was like: 'okay Mum, don't even bat an eyelid, that's cool!'

So anyway, that's what's goin on!
I'll post my psycho thriller when it's done, ya'll!

Queen Of Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment