Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Week of a Book Addict

As every book blogger knows, there is a special program for each week, and as far as I'm aware it goes like this:

Sunday Post (stocking the shelves - StS)
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Swoon Thursday
Review

So, I've decided to create my own, let's see how long I stick to it!!!

Inspiration Sunday:

  • How I came up with an idea i've had for a story
  • idea's i'm working on
  • songs that keep me going!
Marvellous Mondays:
  • A marvellous book i'm reading
  • my current thoughts on it
Teaser Tuesday:
  • A teaser that's got me hooked 
OR
  • a teaser from one of my WIP's
Waiting on Wednesday:
  • books i'm dying to read
  • countdowns
  • books i want to start
Swoon Thursday:
  • I get to list all my book boyfriends :)
Fun Friday:
  • funny stuff in my life
Seriously Saturday:
  • A review or two, or maybe a video, or something new and interesting :D
LET'S SEE HOW I GO!!

Love,
Queen of Reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment